Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Groton NY 5:30AM 9-10-12 Video by Dave Flang

.
Here is my dearest and tireless brother in Christ witnessing most every morning, and on Saturdays he is joined by his wife, my dearest sister in Christ and most trusted friend, Mary, this because she works full time during the week, and is another tireless soul winner for Christ! 

In this video brother Dave says that which I have always firmly believed, which prompted I place the following comment:

That is the ABSOLUTE truth:
you cannot be a Bible-Believing Christian if you are a Democrat!
No ifs or buts about it! I am sick of hypocritical Democrats who claim to be pro-life but then vote in a mass-murderer to be their president! If such are not outright LIARS, they are OBLIVIOUS to the truth about Obama. His record as a Senator shows him voting three times to allow babies born alive through a botched abortion TO BE LEFT UNATTENDED TO DIE!!
Even Senator Moynihan [A DEMOCRAT!!] called it INFANTICIDE!


The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; 
and he that winneth souls is wise.
Proverbs 11:30 (King James Bible)

Groton NY 5:30AM 9-10-12 Video

 


Published on Sep 10, 2012 by
 
As I was packing up Rodger and his dog stopped again and we had a discussion of the dark days ahead. Finally I asked Rodger if he had any good news and he replied no. So I said I have some good news and he said...........
...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment