Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, September 20, 2012

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease

.
This is NARCISSISM AT ITS BEST!!  OR WORST?!!  
Indeed, it all boils down to LISTENING, PEOPLE!!
Gee!  Maybe if he made a couple more speeches!  
Or a couple more apologies, perhaps??

Indeed, you've traveled there "all the way through my college years," pretending to be a foreign student, Mr. Obama, in order to get scholarships designed for this purpose??  Maybe this is why you have paid UPWARDS OF A MILLION DOLLARS TO LAWYERS, 

to be sure to keep your records SEALED, eh??!!


 Breitbart TV

OBAMA FLASHBACK: The Day I'm Inaugurated Muslim Hostility Will Ease



Then-Senator Barack Obama makes the case for an Obama Presidency on November 21, 2007 by saying he is uniquely qualified to bring stability to America's relationships in the Muslim world because he lived in an Islamic country during his youth and his half-sister is Muslim.  

INDEED, WE SEE THE RESULTS OF DISPLAYING SO MUCH WEAKNESS!! 

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment