Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Friday, September 7, 2012

The Testimony of Tom Cantor, A Completed Jew

.
Beware lest any man spoil you 
through philosophy and vain deceit,      
 after the tradition of men,
after the rudiments of the world, 
and not after Christ.
For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
10 And ye are complete in him
which is the head of all principality and power:
11 In whom also ye are circumcised 
with the circumcision made without hands, 
 in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh 
by the circumcision of Christ:
12 Buried with him in baptism, 
wherein also ye are risen with him 
through the faith of the operation of God, 
who hath raised him from the dead.
Colossians 2:8-12 (King James Bible)

The Testimony of Tom Cantor, 

A Completed Jew




Published by Dave Flang·
 
Israel Restoration Mimistries
Tom Cantor
Hi, my name is Tom Cantor, and I'd like to tell you about the greatest thing that happened in my life. You know, I'm a scientist. I graduated from the University of California at San Diego in biochemistry. And I started a business in my garage with just $130. And today, it's grown to be a debt-free, mortgage-free, investor-free biotech company, with nearly 700 employees.
http://www.israelrestoration.org/tom-cantor.html

Israel Play List
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL98DD4E9D8AB54FC9

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment