proceed out of your mouth,
In His Time
Uploaded on Feb 16, 2008 by crcworship
to the gift of the grace of God given unto me
Pastor Tom has compiled 10 purposes for God's Grace, which he explains throughout the three sermons:
1) That we be saved
2) That we might know the love of Christ, which surpasses all knowledge
3) We should be for the praise of His glory
4) That He might take Satan at his own craftiness
5) That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow
6) That Jesus Christ be pre-eminent in all things
7) Spoil the principalities and powers, and make a show of them, openly
8) That the principalities and powers might know the manifold wisdom of God
9) We've been alive together in Christ, by GRACE are we saved, and made to sit in heavenly places in Christ, that in the ages to come He might show the riches of His Grace
10) To fulfill what He had purposed in Himself to accomplish in the Dispensation of Grace
Just in case anyone knows not how to download this type sermon onto their computer, after clicking on the link given, a new window opens with an audio link. Right click on it, and you should have the choice to "Download this video to RealPlayer" Go ahead an download it, and afterwards, convert it to an Mp3 file.
February 17, 2013 "God's Purpose in Grace" Part#1
6 Wherefore I put thee in remembrance that thou stir up the gift of God, which is in thee by the putting on of my hands.
7 For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.
8 Be not thou therefore ashamed of the testimony of our Lord, nor of me his prisoner: but be thou partaker of the afflictions of the gospel according to the power of God;
9 Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began,
10 But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:
11 Whereunto I am appointed a preacher, and an apostle, and a teacher of the Gentiles.
2 Timothy 1:6-11 (King James Bible)
February 24, 2013 "God's Purpose in Grace" Part#2
March 3, 2013 "God's Purpose in Grace" Part#3