Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Thursday, March 21, 2013

To water baptize or not to water baptize: that is the question!

.
Ah! The blessings I have reaped from listening to this wonderful and extremely knowledgeable Pastor Tom Bruscha!  It has been some jaw-dropping learning most every time I hear one of his sermons/studies!  The man is most fastidious in his meticulous detailing of every item, so many, most would have just glossed over!  That is why his studies never have a determined time to end!  As he often says, who knows?!  If I am not mistaken, the Book of Acts lasted for over 90 sermons!!  I cannot stop thanking God for having placed him in my path!

Water Baptism!  It is such an item of contention among Christians, but it need not be!  For one, it is NOT a doctrinal issue, so, one should and could view it in any way one wishes.

I just listened to this sermon which Pastor says he should have made it about water baptism, which it was not meant to be from the outset.  Thus, I choose to post is as about water baptism alone.

Please click on the link given to listen:


[water baptism]

10 Now I beseech you, brethren, by the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye all speak the same thing, and that there be no divisions among you; but that ye be perfectly joined together in the same mind and in the same judgment.
11 For it hath been declared unto me of you, my brethren, by them which are of the house of Chloe, that there are contentions among you.
12 Now this I say, that every one of you saith, I am of Paul; and I of Apollos; and I of Cephas; and I of Christ.
13 Is Christ divided? was Paul crucified for you? or were ye baptized in the name of Paul?
14 I thank God that I baptized none of you, but Crispus and Gaius;
15 Lest any should say that I had baptized in mine own name.
16 And I baptized also the household of Stephanas: besides, I know not whether I baptized any other.
17 For Christ sent me not to baptize, but to preach the gospel: not with wisdom of words, lest the cross of Christ should be made of none effect.
1 Corinthians 1:10-17 (King James Bible)

Mind you, the 12 apostles were sent to preach to the lost House of Israel, the reason why Jesus was born!

Paul was the apostle to the gentiles, whom Christ himself taught!


To hear more sermons:

Grace Bible Church
http://www.rightlydividing.org/MP3_grace/mp3.htm.
 

...


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment