Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Sunday, November 7, 2010

How To Start A House Church by Bryan Denlinger of Bible Believers Fellowship


ALL OF THESE ARE

AWESOME INSTRUCTION!!


SIMPLY AWESOME! I KNOW A PASTOR WHO WORRIES MORE ABOUT REDECORATING THE FRONT HALL THAN PRODUCING MATERIAL FOR SOUL-WINNING!!

WHO CONDEMNS ME FOR NOT CARING TO HAVE MY GIVING RECORDED BY THE CHURCH! I GIVE CASH, THAT NEVER BEARS MY NAME ON IT! I know what I give, and God knows what I give, and that is all that counts! One would think that he would have known about Matthew 6:3-4. Nevertheless, it is "sacrificial tithing" that comes out of his mouth, every time he is on the pulpit!

3But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth:

4That thine alms may be in secret: and thy Father which seeth in secret himself shall reward thee openly.

Matthew 6:3-4 (King James Bible)



7 Reasons For A House Church
Bryan Denlinger Bible Believers Fellowship


The above sermon is mentioned mid-way through the first video, which Brother Bryan requests you hear!


husky394xp | October 25, 2010

This 10 part video series is on starting a house church based on the King James Bible. This video is available in a higher quality, DVD format. It is available on my website; www.Kingjamesvideoministries.com

I firmly believe that the rough times ahead are going to force many Christians out of the high-priced "church" buildings, and back into the New Testament house churches. I also discuss the dangers of IRS code, Section 501c3, and how this "tax-exempt" legal status, is actually a way for the secular government to control the speech of the Christian church.

Bryan Denlinger Bible Believers Fellowship


How To Start A House Church Part 10
...

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment