Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, November 29, 2010

She's taken the plunge!!


I haven't heard from Elizabeth since Saturday night, and, as it is said, "no news is good news!" given that I know her to be in the hands of very caring and doting parents and family, I am certain that all has gone well and that she is officially, in the eyes of her church (Roman Catholic), a perfectly well married young lady as of today!

This must have been an enormous task given that the outdoor photo shoots had to be postponed because of rain, and prayerfully she did, finally, find that perfect pair of shoes she needed! Jumping off a plane last year must have been a breeze in comparison!!

Click on link to see just what daredevil this girl can be:

3:42
Once you see the picture, you will have to click on it to view the video!
.

hit counter
free web hit counter


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment