Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, November 29, 2010

A slight deviation from my plan: the NASB "version," which leads to the Authorized King James Bible!

.
This was originally posted on March 29, 2010, and is being reposted for the benefit of the young man who asked me about it last night, at Destination Life Fellowship, from which I was kicked out! Reverend - An Unbiblical Human Title by Dr. Scott Johnson, and meeting another FALSE TEACHER

I am sorry to not have gotten his name! He was interested in learning about the NASB he thought to be the best "version" but knew not of Dr. Frank Logsdon's immense remorse for having participated in it, which he sorely denounced until he died!

Please click on the link below:

A slight deviation from my plan: the NASB "version" which leads to the Authorized King James


...

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment