Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Monday, November 1, 2010

CONTROVERSY Over "KUNDALINI" VIDEOS !!

>
> NOTE: The following was published this week by a spokesman
> for the "spiritual drunkenness" movement-
>
> 'ANTI-"Kundalini" Videos Are NOT From God'
> -by Rick Cruz Torres - Oct 31.
>
> "Greetings and Throne Room Light to you and yours!
>
> My super cool brothers and sisters in Jesus continue to send me
> this video and others like it, on an almost daily basis. Some are
> sincerely concerned about things they don't understand; others
> have already decided that folks like John and Lily Crowder, Ben
> and Stephanie Dunn..., James Goll, Bob Jones, Todd Bentley,
> Matt Ford, Georgian and Winnie Banov, Randy Clarke, Che Ahn,
> Lou Engle, Bill and Beni Johnson, Heidi and Roland Baker, and
> others, are the devil incarnate...
>
> This particular video series is the product of Andrew Strom, who
> is a "reformed pentecostal", otherwise known as a shipwrecked
> believer. The vast majority of the so called "discernment ministries",
> are nothing more than vehicles for the religious spirit. NONE of
> the self appointed watchmen who have made a business out of
> calling God's friends and servants heretics, are Spirit Baptized,
> Blood bought believers." - Rick Torres.
>
> ANDREW RESPONDS: I don't know why you would say such a
> thing, my friend. You don't even know me, or the heart I have for the
> Body of Christ in putting out these warnings. Some people indeed
> tell me it is not very "nice" and not very "Christian" to put out these
> things. But what happens to the precious sheep if nobody ever
> warns them? Isn't it true that the Bible literally "COMMANDS" us
> to issue warnings like this if the Body is in danger? My friend, how
> can you say that I am not a "Spirit Baptized, Blood bought believer"
> when you don't even know me or my heart for the Body?
>
> Below are the 3 Videos that are causing all this controversy. We
> are currently trying to get them onto hard-copy format so people
> can have copies to warn their friends. I do not apologize at all for
> issuing these warnings to the Body. We simply felt it had to be
> done. Please comment at- http://www.johnthebaptisttv.com/
>
SHOCKING DOCUMENTARY 3- False spirits invade the church - KUNDALINI WARNING - Andrew Strom -Part 3
>
> Despite the opposition, please forward these videos to as many
> people as you can, my friends.
>
> God bless you all!
>
> Andrew Strom.
>
> --
> YES! - You have permission to post these emails to friends
> or other groups, boards, etc - unless there is a Copyright
> notice above which says differently.
>
> To subscribe, please send a 'subscribe' email to-
> prophetic@revivalschool.com
>
> See our website and discussion board-
> http://www.JohntheBaptistTV.com/
>
> To unsubscribe, send ANY message to: anzac-unsubscribe@welovegod.org
>
> To send material for consideration for publication, send to-
> prophetic@revivalschool.com
>
> MODERATOR:
> Andrew Strom.

...

website-hit-counters.com
Provided by website-hit-counters.com site.


...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment