Please leave me a comment if you see any videos missing in any posts, so I may replace them if I can. Thank you!

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A wise man's heart is at his right hand!!



Indeed,

THE POLITICAL LANDSCAPE
HAS CHANGED!!

A wise man's heart is at his right hand;

but a fool's heart at his left.

Ecclesiastes 10:2 (King James Bible)


and so the ballots were cast last night, and, PRAISE GOD, the BALANCE OF POWER HAS SHIFTED in our tenuous government!!


Unfortunately, I live in a very blue state, New York, which knows no better than to lean to the Left! But, PRAISE GOD, I am euphoric that most of the country has veered to the Right, turned RED, and the very axis of the earth has shifted to the Right!


I am especially thrilled that Kasich has been elected Governor of Ohio, a crucial state in the presidential elections' process to come for 2012!


Florida, another battle-state, is still doing the count for the governor's seat!


As well as in Iowa, the balance has changed to the Right, where the footwork begins right away for the next presidential election, and now its Governor is a Republican!



|Republican
US House183 seats
239 seats
US Senate51 seats*
46 seats
IA Governor(100% reporting)43% Culver

53% Branstad
IA US Senate(100% reporting)33% Conlin

65% Grassley







* includes 2 independents who caucus with Democrats


AWESOME!!


The results are still coming in, and there may be more senators to the right! In any instance, Joe Lieberman, an Independent Senator, is quite a stand-up guy, and does what is right for the country in his judgment! In addition to the many "Blue Dog Democrats" who will vote with the Republicans, in many instances!


I had hoped to see the last of Reid, but, unfortunately, he remains!


AH! GOODBYE BOTOXic Pelosi! It will be wonderful to NOT see her "smiling" face ever again in the House of Congress!



And, OH! the thrill to see oBOWma's old Illinois' Senate seat BE NOW HELD BY A REPUBLICAN! OH! Talk about a RESOUNDING SLAP this entire election of 2010 is in that despicable Blue-Liberal-Marxist-Muslim face!! An even harder-hit than that the Danes gave him during his "push" last year for the Olympics to be held in corrupt Chicago in 2016!


Oh! Fear not! I have no special love for Republicans for I am a Conservative, but even this party is a phony for it does not always hold to the values that made this country great, but, this is the only choice we have, and the better of two evils!! It is wonderful to know that some very salient and malevolent names have been trampled to death in this a most astounding of turnovers! For good, I pray!


Well, it was one heck of a long day at the polls yesterday! I didn't get home till well after 10:00 pm, and am so thankful for a wonderful long night's sleep!


I am just now waking up to the ongoing coverage of the election results!


May God bless this my adopted country that I so love, Always and Forever!!


YOU GO, TEA PARTY!!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE WORK YOU HAVE DONE

SO THIS TODAY WOULD BE THE END-RESULT!


If my people, which are called by my name,

shall humble themselves, and pray,

and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways;

then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin,

and will heal their land.

2 Chronicles 7:14 (King James Bible)

...

free web counter

...
...

No comments:

Post a Comment